Cardamom of commerce is the dried ripe fruit (capsules of cardamom plant) often referred as the “Queen of Spices” because of its very pleasant aroma and taste. Cardamom is a perennial, herbaceous, rhizomatous plant.
Indian cardamom is offered to the international markets in different grades: 'Alleppey Green Extra Bold' (AGEB), 'Alleppey Green Bold' (AGB) and 'Alleppey Green Superior' (AGS) are names that register instant appeal worldwide. Cardamom oil is a precious ingredient in food preparations, perfumery, health foods medicines and beverages. India, a traditional exporter of cardamom to the Middle East countries where it goes mostly into the preparation of 'Gahwa' - a strong cardamom - coffee concoction without which no day is complete or no hospitality hearty for an Arab. Indian cardamom enjoys a premium preference in the Middle East, Japanese and Russians who relish it for its distinct enriching properties.
- Commodity: Indian Green Cardamom
- Variety: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm or AGEB/AGB/AGS/Split Pods
- Origin: Kerala, India Quality Specifications
- Colour: Deep green, fast green
- Size: 6,7,8 mm or higher
- Foreign Matters: 2% basis
- Immature Cardamom: 5% by count
- Thrips: Nil or 3 by count Packing & Shipment Specifications
- Inspection: SGS or any other agency as per your requirement for Weight and Quality.
- Packing: Standard in 25 or 50 Kg Jute Bags with HDPE or PP Inner Lining or as per customer requirements
- Mode of Payment: T/T, LC
- Delivery: Delivered to the loading port of choice within 10 days from the date of receipt of Confirmed Purchase Order & Receipt of Advance.